Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 15 Workdays
- Order number: 100226
Slate-Lite Extreme Protection is a two-component protective sealer with previous primer for the highest loads in various applications.
The sealer is suitable for walls and floors indoors as well as for wet areas and reliably protects the stone surface of Slate-Lite against soiling.
The surface to be processed must be clean, dry and free of dust and grease.
First apply the primer with a foam roller in a crisscross pattern. Be careful not to apply too much pressure to avoid the formation of bubbles. Allow the primer to dry for at least 3 hours.
Mix the two components in the specified ratio of 5:1. Apply the mixed product evenly with a foam roller. Again, apply only light pressure, otherwise white bubbles may appear. Allow to dry for a sufficiently long time. Clean equipment with water immediately after use.
Multiple applications increase the protective effect.
- Easy cleaning
- Smooth surface
- No to slight color deepening
- Consumption: approx. 130 - 150 g/m² per coat
- Suitable for: Walls, shower & bath
- Resistance: High
- minimum 1 coat: surfaces with low load, wet areas in shower & bath
- Min. 2-fold application: surfaces with high load such as tile backsplash in kitchens
- Suitable for wet areas, but not for standing water