53359 Rheinbach / Germany
Phone: +49 (0)2226 - 8957757
E- Mail: email@example.com
Commercial Register: Bonn HRB 19439
CEP: Marius Ehrlich & Jan Hofmann
Webmaster: Sebastian Weil
1. Copyright information All information on this web page is provided as stated without claim to correctness, completeness or topicality. Unless expressly stated otherwise in this publication, in connection with any particular section, file, or document, anyone is entitled to view, copy, print, and distribute this document under the following conditions:
The document may only be used for non-commercial information purposes. Any copy of this document or any part thereof must contain this copyright notice and the copyrights of the operator. The document, any copy of the document or part thereof may not be altered without the written consent of the operator. The operator reserves the right to revoke this authorization at any time, and any use must be terminated immediately as soon as a written notice is published by the operator.
2. Contractual representations and declarations of disputes The website is provided free of charge, unless otherwise agreed. The operators assume no guarantee for the correctness of the information contained, availability of the services, loss of stored data or usability for any particular purpose. The operators are also not liable for consequential damages resulting from the use of the offer To the exclusion of liability, operators are only liable for gross negligence and intent. Product and company names are trademarks of their respective owners and are used on these pages for information purposes only This publication may contain technical or other inaccuracies, or typographical or typographical errors. From time to time, changes are added to the present information; these changes are inserted into new editions of the publication. The operator may at any time make improvements and / or changes to the offers described in this publication.
3. Comments on comments and in the forum
Due to the constantly changing contents of comments and the forum, the operator is not able to view all the contributions, to check them in detail and to exercise the direct active control over them. No responsibility is accepted for the content, correctness and form of the posted articles.
3a. Special provisions for registered users
1. Include in your contributions of any insults, criminal content, pornography and gross expression,
2. To bear the sole responsibility for the content posted by them, not to infringe the rights of third parties (especially trademarks, copyrights and personality rights) and to completely release the operators of third-party claims caused by their contributions 3. Neither in forums nor in comments advertising of any kind or to use forums and comments on any kind of commercial activity. In particular, this applies to the publication of 0900 numbers for any purpose.
There is no claim to publish submitted comments or forum contributions. The operators reserve the right to edit or delete comments and contributions to the forum at their own discretion. In the case of breaches of the obligations under 1), 2) and 3), the operators also reserve the right to temporarily limit or permanently delete the membership.
4. Submitting contributions and articles If the member makes use of the possibility to submit his own contributions to the editorial part, the following applies: Prerequisite for posting own contributions is that the member has entered his full and correct first and last name in his user profile or after submitting the article there. With the name registered there, the submitted contribution will be marked upon publication (public).
The Member shall make the following statements for all contributions submitted by him or her in the future:
1. The member assures that the contributions submitted are free of third party rights, in particular copyright, trademark or personality rights. This applies to all submitted contributions and pictures 2. The Member shall grant to operators an unrestricted right to use the contributions submitted. This includes the publication on the Internet as well as on other Internet servers, in newsletters, print media and other publications.
3. Submitted contributions will be deleted or anonymised at the request of the member by e-mail to the address of the webmaster. The deletion or anonymisation takes place within 7 days after the notification. The operators are only liable for consequential damages resulting from the delayed deletion of the contribution insofar as they are not due to a breach of duty on the part of the member (above under 1), 2) and 3)) and to the gross negligence or intent of the Operators. We would like to point out that this website is regularly indexed by search engines, and that we have no influence on whether, where and how long published articles may be stored and retrieved even after deletion in databases of search engines and web catalogs are.
4. There is no claim to storage, publication or archiving of the submitted contributions. The operators reserve the right not to publish submitted contributions without giving reasons, to edit them before publication or to delete them after publication at their own discretion
5. The contributions submitted by the Member shall not be subject to any remuneration claims (fees, royalties, reimbursement of expenses or similar expenses) against the operator of the website. The cooperation is voluntary (free of charge).
6. Registration and Password
The user is obliged to treat the user name / password combination confidentially and not to pass it on to third parties. In case of suspected misuse of the access data the operator has to be informed.
7. Note according to the German Service Law The respective providers bear the responsibility for websites of third parties to which this offer refers by so-called links. The operator is not responsible for the contents of such third party sites. Furthermore, the web page without our knowledge can be linked from other sites by means of so-called links. The operator assumes no responsibility for representations, contents or any connection to this web page in third party web pages. The operator is only responsible for third-party content if positive knowledge is available from them (ie also from an illegal or punishable content) and it is technically possible and reasonable to prevent their use. However, according to the Teledienstgesetz, the operator is not obliged to constantly check the contents of third parties.
Please direct your questions to the webmaster.
These general conditions of use apply to this website If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact Despite careful control of the contents, we do not accept any liability for the content of external links. The content of linked pages is the sole responsibility of their operators.
All names, terms, symbols and graphics used herein may be trademarks or registered trademarks owned by their respective owners. The rights of all mentioned and used trademarks belong to their owners only.
The operators of these sites take the protection of the private data seriously. The special attention to privacy in the processing of personal data is an important concern. Personal data are used in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG); The operators of this website are committed to confidentiality. These websites may contain links to third-party websites that are not covered by this privacy statement. Further important information can also be found in the General Conditions of Use.
1. Personal data Personal data is information that can be used to identify the identity. This includes information such as name, address, postal address, telephone number. Information that is not directly linked to the real identity (such as favored websites or the number of users of a site) does not fall under it.
You can use our online offer without disclosing your identity. If you decide to register, you register as a member (registered user), you can store personal information in the individual user profile. It is the free decision whether this data is entered. As an attempt is made to collect as little as possible personal data for the use of the offer, the registration of a name - under which one is held as a member and which does not have to match the real name - and the indication of the e- Mail address to which the password is sent. In connection with the access to our pages, data (eg IP address, date, time and pages viewed) are stored on the server side. There is no personal utilization. The statistical evaluation of anonymous data sets is reserved.
We use the personal data only for the purpose of the technical administration of the websites and the customer administration only to the extent necessary for this purpose. In addition, personal data will only be stored if they are provided voluntarily.
163/5000 Surveys or transfers of personal data to government agencies and authorities are only made under mandatory legal provisions.
Persons under the age of 18 should not transmit any personal data to us without the consent of their parents or their parents. We do not request personal data from children, do not collect them and do not pass them on to third parties.
5. Right of revocation
If you have left us personal data, you can modify and delete them at any time in the user profile. For a complete deletion of the account, please contact the webmaster. However, contributions to forums, comments, announcements and articles may have been received up to this point in time - information on the general conditions of use.
6. Links to other sites
Our online offer contains links to other websites. We have no influence on the fact that their operators comply with data protection regulations.
The contributions on our site are accessible to everyone. Contributions should be carefully examined before publication if they contain information which is not intended for the public. The contributions may be collected in search engines and accessible even without targeted access to this website worldwide.
8. Questions and comments
If you have any questions or comments on the subject of data protection, please contact the webmaster by e-mail.
Using Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and which allow an analysis of the use of the website by you.
The information on your use of this website (including your IP address) generated by the cookie is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for website operators, and to provide other services related to website usage and Internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties, provided this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google will under no circumstances associate your IP address with other data from Google.
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to fully utilize all the functions of this website.
By using this website you agree to the processing of the data collected about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Using Facebook plugins
These pages use plugins from the social network facebook.com operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook").
If you call up Internet sites with such a plug-in, we connect to the Facebook servers and display the plug-in to your browser on the website.
This will send to the Facebook server which of our web pages you have visited. If you are logged into Facebook as a member, Facebook assigns this information to your personal Facebook user account. When using the plug-in features (e.g., clicking the "likes" button, submitting a comment), this information is also mapped to your Facebook account, which can only be prevented by logging out before using the plug-in.